Sunday 11 May 2008

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent



Nicole Kidman is to work with 'The Bourne Identity' film director Doug Liman on a new drama around the Central Intelligence Agency agent, Valerie Plame, whose identity was leaked afterwards her diplomatist husband questioned evidence used to rationalize the war in Iraq.
Speech production to MTV almost the moving picture, Liman said: "I have a very, very insane take on how to tell it. It's so outrageous."
He continued: "At long last, I'd be doing something no one has ever done before. So it's automatically appealing to me. I'm simply start to explore whether [what I'm planning ] is even possible to do."
Kidman's newly film, 'Margot at the Wedding', opens in Irish people cinemas on Friday 28 Feb.




Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer